Which brands do consumer purchase
Segment | Probability
The application is based on survey data of 1.900 beer drinkers, but I can't disclose the labels.
I hope that you'll not find this inconvenient.
The application reads the Random Forest model and predicts to what segment “new” respondent falls based on user input.
The application gives the membership probability for each of the segments.
How to use it:
In the application you provide some basic information about new respondent:
- select the gender
- select the age
- select the number of brands respondent knows about
- select the frequency of purchase
- select the frequency of visiting pubs
- select the number of brands respondent buys for household
- select the number of brands respondent buys in pubs
- you also check which brands respondent buys